Health insurance is a product that covers your medical expenses. Like auto insurance covers your car if you get into an accident, health insurance covers you if you get sick or injured. Health insurance also covers preventive care – i.e., doctors visits and tests before you get sick.
In this article:
- The Different Types of Health Insurance
- How Deductible, Co-Insurance and Copays Work?
- How do Out-of-Pocket Maximums work?
- What is the difference between In and Out-of-Network?
- Understanding your Benefits
- HSA – Health Savings Accounts
- Calendar Year Plan vs. Plan/Contract Year Plan. What does that mean?
- Double coverage & the birthday rule…. How this applies and what it means
- What is an EOB?